Other Program Benefits for 3SquaresVT Participants
If you're eligible for 3SquaresVT benefits, you may also be eligible for many other programs that could save you thousands of dollars.
- Fuel Assistance: Signing up for fuel assistance may actually increase your monthly 3SquaresVT dollar amount. 3SquaresVT gives people who get fuel assistance the highest deduction for shelter costs. You may be eligible for fuel assistance even if heat is included in your rent. Click here for information on how to apply.
Vermont WIC Program: WIC is your go-to resource for eating well, staying active and being healthy. WIC supports you with healthy foods, nutrition education and counseling, and breastfeeding support. If you’re pregnant, a caregiver, or a mom with a child under five, WIC is right for you!
- Free School Meals: Kids in households that get a 3SquaresVT benefit cab also get free school meals if their school participates in the federal school breakfast or lunch program. Click to download an application.
- Phone Assistance: You may also be eligible for a Lifeline Telephone Service Credit, a discount of at least $9.25 off your monthly phone bill. Click here for more information and an application.
- TANF (Reach UP), Vermont Earned Income Tax Credit, SSI: People who receive any of these benefits are likely eligible for 3SquaresVT benefits. Even if they get $0 in 3SquaresVT benefits, they are still considered "eligible" and therefore qualify for Lifeline.
More Programs You May Be Eligible For
Explore the links below and learn about other benefits and services that help Vermonters.
Fuel Assistance, also known as Home Heating Assistance, can help pay part of your home heating bills.
The Vermont Earned Income Tax Credit can help working Vermonters get up to $6,318 as a credit or refund on your taxes.
Vermont Law Help provides legal information and helps you find free and low-cost civil legal aid, assistance and services in Vermont.
- Find legal help
- Click here for more information about other benefits and services offered to Vermonters.
- Click here to find public transportation near you.
Find Someone Near You Who Can Help
Dial 2-1-1 or click below to find someone near you who can help you with applications and answer your questions.